The revised International Learn to Swim Programme (ILSP) resource manual is the comprehensive resource for all swimming teachers wishing to deliver high quality motivating swimming lessons to learners of all ages and abilities.
The new, full colour manual contains:
- Tick sheets for recording learners progress as they develop their skills and progress towards each award
- Frequently asked questions surrounding assessment and implementation of the programme
- Assessment standards for each award, assisting teachers in ensuring a consistent high standard of delivery
- Games and Skill Cards, giving swimming teachers inspirational ideas to make learning fun and engaging
- Templates for lesson plans, risk assessments and attendance register
- Clearly identifies the link between:
- STA ILSP awards and supporting awards offered by the STA
- New National Curriculum requirements
- ASA National Plan
This manual is available as a digital download.